Friday, June 20, 2008

Etsy Seller Smacshop

I saw one of this seller's items on Etsy some time ago and I fell in love.

It was actually the piece shown above that drew me in. The description tells you that the legs are graffitti on a wall. How curious!


I absolutely love the whole forgotten toy aspect of the shop. Some of the images are just sad but lovely all in one which is something I really enjoy in my collections.

This is another seller from my Etsy Wishlist....
I have yet to make a purchase but I am giving this seller an A+ for having a shop that pleases my eyes!

+Christie+

2 comments:

sMacThoughts said...

Oh you absolutely honor me, Christie! And let me say that me and my little ole shop would be very lucky to have you as a customer. Thank you so much! :D

Kate Tracton said...

Hey Christie,

You're right, she's got some great stuff. Love the graffiti legs - wish mine looked that good!

Thanks for featuring her, I enjoyed her shop very much.

Kate (shiborigirl)